Sphinx found several Atun Eyes in various places, such as Great Wall Entrance I, Heliopolis Point, and so on. They were used in eye sockets to create Aten Sun Discs, which would allow Sphinx to run at extremely high speeds for short amounts of time. These disks were useful for completing challenges and getting across the desert quickly, so collecting as many Atun Eyes as possible is greatly encouraged.
- Heliopolis: Near the first Eye of Ra Post pole that you destroy using a Slim Burble.
- Cursed Palace Area: Facing the Cursed Palace, double jump on the right side of the palace from the water.
- They can also be bought at Heliopolis Point for a number of Onyx Scarabs in sets of four.
- There are more eyes than there are sockets to hold them. This is so all of the sockets can be filled without worring about missing one.
- An Aten Sun disk is the circle often seen above the head of several Egyptian Deities.
- Briefly, the Aten sun disk itself was worshipped as Egypt's only god by Pharaoh Akhenaten. This was later overturned by his son Tutankhamun, who restored Egypt's traditional gods.
- Atun Eyes also resemble the laser eyes used in one section of the Outskirts of the Castle of Uruk.
|Found by Sphinx||Abydos Pass Card | Abydosian Pearl | Atun Eye | Bas-Ket | Beetle Breeding Jar | Blue Diamond | Book of the Dead | Book of Sphinx | Canopic Vase | Coconut | Curse Stone | Dark Stone of Invisibility | Eagle Stone | Gold Ankh Piece | Hathor Statue | Healing Herb | Hunter Certificate | Key | Loyalty Card | Medal | Monster List | Parasol | Physician's Note | Portal Amulet | Rosetta Stone | Sacred Crown | Skeleton Fragment | Zip Line Handle|
|Found by Tutankhamen||Abydos Jewel | Atun Statue | Hands of Amun | Key | Medicine Bag | Nefertiti's Letter | Old Amulet | Royal Invitation | Sacred Crown | Wings of Ibis|