|Use||Placing in eye sockets to create Aten Sun Discs|
|Role||Creates Aten Sun Discs when in a pair|
Sphinx found several Atun Eyes in various places, such as Great Wall Entrance I, Heliopolis Point, and so on. They were used in eye sockets to create Aten Sun Discs, which would allow Sphinx to run at extremely high speeds for short amounts of time. These disks were useful for completing challenges and getting across the desert quickly, so collecting as many Atun Eyes as possible is greatly encouraged.
- Heliopolis: Near the first Eye of Ra Post pole that you destroy using a Slim Burble.
- Cursed Palace Area: Facing the Cursed Palace, double jump on the right side of the palace from the water.
- They can also be bought at Heliopolis Point for a number of Onyx Scarabs in sets of four.
- There are more eyes than there are sockets to hold them. This is so all of the sockets can be filled without worring about missing one.
- An Aten Sun disk is the circle often seen above the head of several Egyptian Deities.
- Briefly, the Aten sun disk itself was worshipped as Egypt's only god by Pharaoh Akhenaten. This was later overturned by his son Tutankhamun, who restored Egypt's traditional gods.
- Atun Eyes also resemble the laser eyes used in one section of the Outskirts of Castle of Uruk.