- "Gee, thanks! If everyone was like you we'd have no problems in this world. I wouldn't even be sat here!"
- ―The beggar hippie to Sphinx
The beggar hippie is a character in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
Traits and Appearance Edit
The beggar hippie is a bird with blue-gray feathers, long blond hair and a headband with feathers in it.
- "You don't have that many Scarabs yourself, friend. Perhaps you should find a doorway and take up my profession."
- ―If Sphinx offers an amount he doesn't have
- "Wow, 2 Scarabs! Now I can go and buy that house I always wanted! Mumble... tight fisted... grumble... stingy little..."
- ―If Sphinx offers 2 Scarabs
- "Wow, you are a regular samaritan! You've been so generous, let me give you something in return. I found this thing the other day in one of the sewers. Don't ask me what I was doing down there, you don't want to know! Anyway, it's all I have and I want you to take it."
- ―The third time Sphinx offers 10 Scarabs
|PCs||Sphinx | Tutankhamen|
|Bosses||Apocalypse | Geb Queen | Pharaoh Spider | Set (True Form)|
|Roaming NPCs||Bas-Ket | Beggar Hippie | Horus | Imhotep | Khonsu | Menes | Osiris | Ra | Set|
|Abydos NPCs||Abydos Guards | Big Hat Man | Entertained Woman | Gauntlet Man | Jewel Inspector | Juggler | Kemmet | Mayor of Abydos | Mayor's Advisors | Monster Inspector | Montu | Paneb | Pearl Man | Physician | Sorkon | Tefnut|
|Heliopolis NPCs||Anubis | Athlete | Ben-Ben | Chihuahua Woman | Cursed Farmer | Farmer | Fortune Teller | Gebel | Ketta | Khufu | Monster Collector | Nomad | Pharaoh of Heliopolis | Pharaoh's Guards | Pharaoh's Wife | Scribe | Sekhmet | Shetta | Urbain|
|Luxor NPCs||Akhenaten | Banquet Overseer | Captain of the Guard | Maid | Nefertiti | Palace Guards | Seti|
|Uruk NPCs||Khensu | Sobek | Urukite Captain|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.