- "Quick and deadly little fish."
- ―Monster Inspector
- "The Exo-Piranha’s external skeleton makes them incredibly resilient. Faster and more intelligent than other types of Piranha known, they are undeniably as ugly as the wounds they are known to inflict."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
The Exo-Piranha is a silvery fish similar to the kind found in the Amazon River; however, the Exo-Piranha has legs. They are identical to the regular Piranha, except they are stronger and silver.
Like the regular Piranha, simply hit it with the Blade of Osiris, and be sure to capture just one because they never respawn.
- Abydos Canal (Non-Respawning)
- The Exo-Piranha cannot be sold to Montu at Montu's Monster Shop. If you catch more than one (one for the museum), you'll be stuck with the extras for the rest of the game.
- The Exo-Piranha never respawns, therefore be sure to catch one before the mission is over.
|Capturable||Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Exo-Piranha | Fire Armadillo | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Sharpbeak | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|
|Non-Capturable||Alert Spider | Electric Eel | Featherless Turkey | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Eagle | Rat | Sea Turtle | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Small Frog | Spinefish | Spitting Toad|