The Featherless Turkey is a monster in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
- "The Featherless Turkey is aptly named for its total lack of plumage. Widely regarded as a delicacy at any feast during the winter season."
- ―Book of Sphinx
- "A bald bird with a grumpy attitude."
- ―Monster Inspector
- "Specially bred to enable quick and simple food processing, over the years the Featherless Turkey has developed a complex. They ram into anyone nearby, seemingly blaming everything living they come across for the loss of their plumage."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
The Featherless Turkey is a bird with a long bill, small pointed teeth and no feathers. Its eyes are wild.
- Montu's Monster Shop (Buyable)
- The Featherless Turkey cannot be purchased until Sphinx has obtained the Large Scarab Bag, as it costs 700 .
|Capturable||Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Exo-Piranha | Fire Armadillo | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Sharpbeak | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|
|Non-Capturable||Alert Spider | Electric Eel | Featherless Turkey | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Eagle | Rat | Sea Turtle | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Small Frog | Spinefish | Spitting Toad|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.