| This article is a stub.|
You can help the Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy Wiki by expanding it.
Urbain the archaeologist spent most of his life in search of the Rosetta Stone. By the time he arrived at the Lost Temple of Heliopolis, he was too old to search. Sphinx was set out to obtain the pieces, which he did successfully. Luckily, the pieces were put back together to form a whole stone, which Sphinx was allowed to utilize in order to decode the Prophecy of Ra.
Like all of the other large temples in Heliopolis, the Lost Temple of Heliopolis was a dark, stony place that was ridden with monsters. It contained a series of corridors, rooms, and halls as well as traps and places of danger.
Inhabitants, Items, and Sub-Locations Edit
- Big Bull (Non-Respawning)
- Blade Scorpion
- Dark Worshipper
- Green Giant Worm (Non-Respawning)
- Knives Cat
- Mummy Worm
- Skeletal Axeman (Non-Respawning)
- Being so large, it is unknown how it could ever have been lost.
- It is advised to first acquire the first Monster List from the Monster Collector in the Bedouin Outpost, as at least three of them are found in the temple.