|Mayor of Abydos|
|Name||Mayor of Abydos|
|Home||Council Chambers, Abydos|
|Relations||Mayor's Advisors (Advisors) |
|Cause of Death||N/A|
|Gallery||Mayor of Abydos Gallery|
The Mayor of Abydos is a neutral character in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
Abydos Jewels and Conspiracy Edit
- "We will have to take extreme security measures throughout the city to create points of control."
- ―The mayor in regards to the stolen jewels.
The Mayor was given at least one of the Abydos Jewels from his cousin as a gift years prior to the Abydos Museum's exhibit. During the grand unveiling ceremony, it was revealed that they had been stolen, and he announced that he would be returning to the Council Chambers to discuss the matter further. Shortly after doing so, he fell gravely ill. Sphinx then saved him by gathering healing herbs with the Medicine Bag. The Mayor's advisors later announced that they performed various dark deeds, including stealing the jewels and poisoning the Mayor.
- The Mayor appeared to be a pigeon or dove.
- Although neutral, it is likely that the Mayor is neutral-protagonistic.
- According the plaque on the Jewel of Memphis' display case, he is cousins with Memphis' Great Kenbet, who donated the jewel to him.
|PCs||Sphinx | Tutankhamen|
|Bosses||Apocalypse | Geb Queen | Pharaoh Spider | Set (True Form)|
|NPCs||Akhenaten | Anubis | Athlete | Aunt Seti | Bas-Ket | Gauntlet Man | Horus | Imhotep | Ishka | Jewel Inspector | Juggler | Kemmet | Ketta | Ketta's Husband | Khonsu | Maid | Mayor of Abydos | Mayor's Advisors | Menes | Monster Collector | Monster Inspector | Nefertiti | Osiris | Poor Bird | Ra | Rameses | Sarcophagus Queen | Set | Shetta | Urbain|