- "As they are rooted to the spot they cannot see in every direction. Get behind one and, to all intents and purposes, it is completely harmless."
- ―Book of Sphinx
- "Spits fireballs to ward off attackers."
- ―Monster Inspector
- "An undead invertebrate which spits out harmful balls of fire. Rooted to the pot and unable to burrow, they are sometimes kept as sentries to ward off unwanted visitors."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
Mummy Worms anchor into the ground and cannot move from their positions. They are covered in bandages, have dark black and red eyes, and horns.
Mummy Worms attack by launching fire balls at their foes. They can spot a target from quite a distance and their foes usually won't spot them until they've been attacked. Because they lack any appendages, their main strategy is catching the enemy off guard and keeping them at a distance with their projectiles.
Strategy for SphinxEdit
Get behind it where it cannot attack you. Whack it once to capture it, or hit it twice to kill it. Another tactic is to shoot it with an Acid Dart.
- Outskirts of the Castle of Uruk (Non-Respawning)
- Great Wall Entrance II
- Lost Temple of Heliopolis
- Uruk Temple
- They are a fan-favorite monster.
|Capturable||Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Exo-Piranha | Fire Armadillo | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Sharpbeak | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|
|Non-Capturable||Alert Spider | Electric Eel | Featherless Turkey | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Eagle | Rat | Sea Turtle | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Small Frog | Spinefish | Spitting Toad|