Tutankhamen is asked by his aunt, Seti, to recover the Old Amulets from around Luxor Palace, as she is too old to go searching for them. After he finds all eight, she tells him to deliver them to the Treasure Room. He carries them for the rest of the game.
- Behind the bird statue in Tutankhamen's room.
- Inside the far right wardrobe in the dining hall/throne room.
- Behind the left bird statue near the throne in the dining hall/throne room.
- Behind the bird statue (near where the Sarcophagus Key was obtained).
- On the ledge on the right after using the Sarcophagus, facing the throne in the throne room.
- On the ledge on the left after using the Sarcophagus, following the path to find it in a chest facing the throne in the throne room.
- Inside a wardrobe in Tutankhamen's room.
- Use the Wardrobe key and follow the path.
|Found by Sphinx||Abydos Pass Card | Abydosian Pearl | Atun Eye | Bas-Ket | Beetle Breeding Jar | Blue Diamond | Book of the Dead | Book of Sphinx | Canopic Vase | Coconut | Curse Stone | Dark Stone of Invisibility | Eagle Stone | Gold Ankh Piece | Hathor Statue | Healing Herb | Hunter Certificate | Key | Loyalty Card | Medal | Monster List | Parasol | Physician's Note | Portal Amulet | Rosetta Stone | Sacred Crown | Skeleton Fragment | Zip Line Handle|
|Found by Tutankhamen||Abydos Jewel | Atun Statue | Hands of Amun | Key | Medicine Bag | Nefertiti's Letter | Old Amulet | Royal Invitation | Sacred Crown | Wings of Ibis|