The Shuttlecock Bird is a monster in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
- "The Shuttlecock Bird may be one-legged, but it's quick on its foot... When hurtling through the air to attack it resembles an arrow, and can cause as much damage."
- ―Book of Sphinx
- "One-legged with aerodynamic plumage."
- ―Monster Inspector
- "The Shuttlecock Bird may only be able to fly short distances at a time, but its one leg allows for some powerful hopping. The unique arrangement of feathers around its head make it incredibly aerodynamic when lunging to attack."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
The Shuttlecock Bird only has one leg to perch with. Its feathers are red, white, and blue. The back of its head resembles a shuttlecock, hence its name.
- Montu's Monster Shop (Buyable)
- The species is aptly named, as shuttlecocks are fast-flying feathered balls used in badminton. Both the feathers on the monster's head and its method of attack call back to this.
|Capturable||Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Exo-Piranha | Fire Armadillo | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Sharpbeak | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|
|Non-Capturable||Alert Spider | Electric Eel | Featherless Turkey | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Eagle | Rat | Sea Turtle | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Small Frog | Spinefish | Spitting Toad|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.