The Skull Worshipper is a monster in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
- "Skull Worshippers use their flaming staffs to attack their foe to deadly effect. Encounter one of these and the forces of evil are bound to be close by."
- ―Book of Sphinx
- "A powerful ally to the forces of evil."
- ―Monster Inspector
- "A powerful ally to the forces of evil – skillful and ruthless fighters. The Skull Worshipper is precisely that – their dwellings are said to be adorned with skulls, by those who have lived to escape."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and AbilitiesEdit
Similar to the appearance of the Skull Swordsman, the Skull Worshipper wears a brown tunic over its corpse-like body. It wields a flaming staff.
Strategy for Sphinx Edit
The Skull Worshippers need simple whacks with the Blade of Osiris. Watch out for its blocks.
- The Skull Worshippers are first seen at the Mysterious Location in a group of three. This fight can sometimes be tricky, requiring the player to separate the trio before striking. This difficulty, as well as the reward of a Gold Ankh, can make them a candidate to be the first boss battle.
- They do not have the ability to summon a spirit, despite what the game manual says. That power belongs to the Skull Swordsman.
|Capturable||Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Exo-Piranha | Fire Armadillo | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Sharpbeak | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|
|Non-Capturable||Alert Spider | Electric Eel | Featherless Turkey | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Eagle | Rat | Sea Turtle | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Small Frog | Spinefish | Spitting Toad|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.