|Outskirts of Castle of Uruk|
|Buy Price||Sell Price|
|Slim Burble Gallery|
Journal Description Edit
Has a suicidal defense method that involves creating an explosive charge before launching at its target and detonating…This can be advantageous when releasing captured Slim Burbles towards obstacles. - Book of Sphinx
Museum Description Edit
Sporting spindlier limbs when compared to other Burbles, the Slim Burble is capable of laying eggs with alarming frequency. Living in warrens built at the base of cliff faces, its fiery temperament derives from a diet that primarily consists of freshly-flowing lava. - Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
Slim Burbles, which looked frog-like, lived in the base of cliffs in small caves. Before blowing itself up, the Slim Burble would lay an egg by coughing it up through its mouth. Their self-destruction ability and temper came from the creature's diet of fresh-flowing magma. The Slim Burble was also a helpful tool after it was captured. If the Burble was released near a cracked obstacle, the obstacle would be destroyed.
Monster's Strategy - When it emerges from it's den, it will immediately produce more Sim Burbles. They will approach Sphinx and when close enough, they will stop completely and glow red. After a few seconds, they will jump towards Sphinx and explode upon colliding with him (or an object). If they miss, they will repeat their previous actions until they manage to hit something. Strategy for Sphinx - All you really need to do is avoid it, meaning don't let it jump at you and don't attack it, as it will explode in your face. These are the only monsters that you can catch without hitting first.
- Outskirts of Castle of Uruk (Non-Respawning)
- Heliopolis (Respawning)
- Uruk Canyon (Respawning)
- Uruk Temple (Respawning)
- The Slim Burble is the only monster that does not need to be attacked before you can capture it.
- It does not sparkle despite it being ready to catch.
- The Smiling Burble is related to it.
- The Slim Burble has six teeth. When they jump however, you can only see five.
- The Slim Burble balances on one foot while scratching their head with the other foot.
- Their eggs, which are coughed up immediately upon spawning and/or reaching maturity after hatching, resemble stones.
- It also appears that Slim Burbles can undergo asexual reproduction (meaning they have no need to find a mate).
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|