- "Jumps and clings to its prey, biting away with exceptional persistence until either shaken off or well fed. Encounter one and others are sure to be close by, as they hunt in groups."
- ―Book of Sphinx
- "Well known for dropping on their prey."
- ―Monster Inspector
- "Perhaps the smallest member of the spider family, it is swifter than most thanks to its strong legs. The Spike Spider is a pack hunter, and in groups they will surround their prey and attack from all directions simultaneously."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
The Spike Spider is a small brown spider that appeared to have a brain on its back. Though small, it packs a powerful attack. Like the Mummy Chihuahua, it latches onto its prey and bites.
Strategy for Sphinx Edit
Hit it with the Blade of Osiris a few times, and don't let it pounce on you. If it does, shake it off and continue attacking until either ready for capture or dead.
- Outskirts of the Castle of Uruk (Non-Respawning)
- Great Wall Entrance II (Non-Respawning)
- Heliopolis Point
- Uruk Islands (Non-Respawning)
- Geb Queen's Palace (Non-Respawning)
- Like the other Spider monsters, the Spike Spider only has six legs, instead of eight like real spiders.
|Capturable||Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Exo-Piranha | Fire Armadillo | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Sharpbeak | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|
|Non-Capturable||Alert Spider | Electric Eel | Featherless Turkey | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Eagle | Rat | Sea Turtle | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Small Frog | Spinefish | Spitting Toad|