I think it's time I moved this out of my userpage, it's getting a little long...
- Remove Sphinx/Tut from People section generally, and put them in the location infobox "Visited As" section
- Properly work out location relations: what is in what, and what connects to what
- Reduce normal location infobox monsters/people/sublocs to notable-only
- Move over to new infobox parameters, including mostly moving Sphinx/Tut out of "Relations" and into "Encountered By"
- Add a relevant quote at the top of each
- Make some redirects
- Group articles like the medals, and the certificates etc
- De-tab already grouped articles like Key, Amulets
- Glyph keys (+lunar etc) on a separate grouped page?
- Monster inspector quotes on monsters
- Bosses - standardise layout, add strategy etc, like in Set (True Form)
- Generally standardise Quote template usage
- Sectioning rework
- "Connection with Ancient Egypt" sections
- Integrate trivia that's not trivial
- Move monster strategy into category above, make "Strategy for Sphinx" higher level.
- Make the "list of" articles pictorial with Box templates, sorted into significant groups
- Rework Soundtrack
- Put steam tracks in, and have them be equivalent - have a steam # and title, and an "original" # and title. Sortable by both #s and titles.
- Bring beta content together cohesively with articles, categories, and a navbox
- Update Infoboxes
- Item infobox in particular
- Make a new infobox for Interactive Objects
- Use loop on Monster Infoboxes for stats
- Make Navboxes insert appropriate categories automatically - but only on un-namespaced pages
- Check all are exhaustive
- As distinct from Userboxes - make
- Convert styling to stylesheet, use variables/loops/etc
- Generally comb through Templates and strip down collection to make useable.
- Write documentation for remaining templates
- Decide what to do about too-long text in a Box
- Make a hatnote template
- Things that should be Interactive Objects
- Palm trees?
- Explosive Flower
- A Pickup category/article?
- Reorganise Categories , oh boy.
- But also new box images for the pictorial lists -- User:Sphinxluvduvwuv handling
- Include Book of Sphinx icons for items. Eventually all if we can be arsed, but especially things like the darts.
- Make administration sidebar for Category:Site administration
- Somewhere to discuss administration, bans etc without a dedicated court etc.
- Forums don't exist any more though
- Get Gallery namespace (rename all first, then re-rename)
- Work on policy guides
- New layout guides
- Make preload templates
- Establish standard first
- Make message wall greeting tutorial
- Implement <templatestyles>
- Have contacted Fandom about having it installed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.