I think it's time I moved this out of my userpage, it's getting a little long...
- Remove Sphinx/Tut from People section generally, and put them in the location infobox "Visited As" section
- Update location relations using diagram
- Reduce normal location infobox monsters/people/sublocs to notable-only
- Inhabitants, Items, and Sub-Locations -> ?
- Add a relevant quote at the top of each
- Controls stuff for Sphinx and Tut
- Monster inspector quotes for all
- Move monster strategy into traits/abilities, make "Strategy for Sphinx" higher level.
Standardise layout, add strategy etc, like in Set (True Form)
- Make some redirects
- Group article for the hunter certs
- Generally standardise Quote template usage
- Sectioning rework
- "Connection with Ancient Egypt" sections
- Integrate trivia that's not trivial
- Make the "list of" articles pictorial with Box templates, sorted into significant groups
- Rework Soundtrack
- Put steam tracks in, and have them be equivalent - have a steam # and title, and an "original" # and title. Sortable by both #s and titles.
- Bring beta content together cohesively with articles, categories, and a navbox
- Update em - Item infobox in particular
- Make a new infobox for Interactive Objects
- Use loop on Monster Infoboxes for stats?
- Check all are exhaustive
- Convert styling to stylesheet, use variables/loops/etc
- Generally comb through Templates and strip down collection to make useable.
- Write documentation for remaining templates
- Make a hatnote template
- Things that should be Interactive Objects
- Palm trees?
- Explosive Flower
- A Pickup category/article?
- Reorganise Categories , oh boy.
- But also new box images for the pictorial lists -- User:Sphinxluvduvwuv handling
- Include Book of Sphinx icons for items. Eventually all if we can be arsed, but especially things like the darts.
- Make administration sidebar for Category:Site administration
- Work on policy guides
- New layout guides
- Make preload templates
- Establish standard first
- Make message wall greeting tutorial
- Implement <templatestyles>
- Have contacted Fandom about having it installed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.